On the Subscriptions page, you can find out about the usage of your apps.
- Platform: Select between app stores and ad networks to visualize your revenue overview. The selection you make here will effect which options you have to choose from in the apps dropdown.
- Apps: Choose which app for which you would like to see revenue. If you have multiple apps, you can show revenue for All Apps, All Active Apps, or All Inactive Apps.
- Subscriptions: Narrow to a specific subscription type
- Countries: Narrow to a specific country or region.
- Period: Set the date range for which the chart is showing revenue.
- Revenue: View overall revenue from subscriptions by subscription type
- Active: View total active subscriptions by user count or by revenue
- New: View new subscriptions added each day by type
- Renewed: View subscription renewals by user count or revenue
- Returned: Percentage of payments refunded
- Cancelled: View subscription cancellation by user count, revenue lost, or percentage of subscribers
- New: Trial subscriptions added by day
- Active: Count of trial subscriptions active
- Cancelled: Count of trial subscriptions cancelled
- Conversion: Percentage of trials that convert to subscription, by type of subscription
- Cancelled: How many users cancelled their subscriptions, by type.
- The remaining tabs on this report are a breakdown of cancellation reasons.
- Chart Type: Visualize as a line or bar chart
- Download/Export: Export a CSV using the data from the current chart
- Sort: You can sort the table by clicking any of the headings
- Download/Export: Export a CSV using the data from the table