On the revenue page, you can see a consolidated view of revenue data broken down by source and income stream. You can use this information to stay informed with revenue by associating app sales, in-app store purchases and advertisements to your selected apps.
Note: net revenue is shown, after app store fees are taken out.
- Platform: Select between app stores and ad networks to visualize your revenue overview. The selection you make here will effect which options you have to choose from in the apps dropdown.
- Apps: Choose which app for which you would like to see revenue. If you have multiple apps, you can show revenue for All Apps, All Active Apps, or All Inactive Apps.
- Countries: Narrow the revenue shown to a specific country or region.
- Period: Set the date range for which the chart is showing revenue.
- Overview: Aggregated revenue from available sources (app revenue and advertising revenue).
- App Revenue: Shows revenue and refunds from your apps.
- Ad Revenue: Revenue from your in-app advertising sources (if they exist).
- Chart Type: Visualize as a line or bar chart
- Grouping: View revenue daily, weekly, or monthly
- Download/Export: Export a CSV using the data from the current chart